Quality Assurance Analyst
As a quality assurance analyst II, you will be working closely with developers, digital account executives, product owners and other stakeholders executing test iterations, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have experience with testing technology and software applications. As a QA Analyst II, you will spend time utilizing various testing techniques, assisting with maintaining software documentation and building testing scripts. The QA Analyst II will work closely with other testers to ensure work is being completed in a timely and thorough manner.
- Performing various quality assurance techniques and methods to effectively test applications and detect errors
- Ensure the product meets the needs of the stakeholder requirements through validation testing
- Functional, Regression and system performance testing
- Contributing wherever necessary to help the team reach its goals.
- Troubleshoot issues in supported applications and integrations with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution of defects in software.
- Works closely with developers during issue resolution.
- Assist developers in recreating issues/defects
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium Web driver.
- Assist product managers with maintaining archive of feature and software documentation.
- Assist product managers in developing, coordinating and executing detailed test plans/cases for user acceptance testing, business and technical use cases.
- Build regression test scripts using automation technology or by building/implementing new solutions and tools
- Ability to create and execute manual test cases according to project scope and schedule
- Provide regular verbal and written status reports to management
- Broad testing knowledge and experience with all phases of a testing lifecycle.
- Provide QA/testing expertise to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Engineering degree in Computer science or relevant field
• Experience working in a technology or software environment
• Experience with an agile workflow
• Strong documentation and reporting skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in emergent technology and testing practices
• Imaginative and articulate with excellent written communication skills
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high tolerance for change
• Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain detailed knowledge of complex problems
• Experience with testing automation
• Experience with testing APIs
• 1-2 years basic SQL experience
• JIRA experience a plus
• Experienced with test automation using Selenium web driver tool a plus
• Experience in Java script will be plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package, with paid vacations and holidays