Web Developer II, Node.js
As a web developer, your role will be working on our largest client user-facing sites, mobile applications, social media applications and third-party platforms. The pace is fast and demanding, but you will be involved with technology solutions that are new and on the cutting-edge. You will be working closely with a mentor on developing new sites, enhancing existing sites, and learning new technologies.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Client-side programming experience in building CMS driven websites
- Server-side programming experience of how the browser interacts with the server
- Understanding of how elements in the DOM interact with each other
- Knowledge of Bootstrap CSS framework and jQuery JS frameworks
- Attention to detail in website development
- Imaginative and articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Creativity when solving problems and using new technologies to resolve them
- HTML5 usage in modern browsers
- CSS3 Animations, structure and parent to child inheritance
- .LESS architecture and dynamic CSS is a plus
- Experience with single-page application development using node.js and Angular.
- Database experience using Microsoft SQL Server and/or MongoDB.
- Familiar with Visual Studio 2017+, ASP.net, C# and Microsoft core programming languages.
- Front-end development using AJAX design patterns and interactions with server APIs
- GIT code repository management
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
401k with employer match
Full benefits package, paid vacations, and holidays
Casual dress code