Manager, Partnerships and Digital Marketing
As a Manager of Partnerships and Digital Marketing on Rollick’s Business Development team, your job is to grow Rollick’s business through our partnership programs plus our direct-to-consumer website, GoRollick.com. Rollick has the largest partnership business in the recreational vehicle space, with dozens of partners that include AAA, Sam’s Club, Progressive, Allstate, top employee benefit platforms and more.
We are looking for candidates that have an entrepreneurial and business owner mindset. You will develop and implement growth strategies that include digital marketing campaigns, strategic partnership integrations, SEO optimizations, affiliate marketing and more. Candidates should be strategic, resourceful, and highly curious individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment that affords a high degree of autonomy and ownership. You will develop and present growth strategies, new product integrations, and marketing recommendations internally and, at times, to senior executives at our partners. You will have an opportunity to have PnL responsibility. You will directly impact the growth and innovation in the motorcycle, powersports, RV and marine industries.
What is Rollick? Rollick connects manufacturers, dealers and in-market consumers in the powersports, RV, marine and industrial equipment industries to deliver a seamless customer journey. Through our GoRollick partner programs and the GoRollick.com direct-to-consumer website, consumers receive transparent pricing, special offers, and can search nationwide inventory. Rollick’s solutions include new customer acquisition, enterprise lead management, customer experience/loyalty and marketing automation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Proactively grow the GoRollick.com and Rollick affinity partnership business.
- Own day-to-day management of strategic partner relationships in Rollick’s growing affinity partner network.
- Launch partner and digital marketing campaigns, monitor performance and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing initiatives to sustainably drive revenue and increase the adoption of partner products or other KPIs.
- Communicate project requirements to product, technology, dealer, finance, accounting and legal teams.
- Create mechanisms/dashboards/metrics to forecast revenue, costs, overall performance of partnership and related marketing initiatives.
- Develop and communicate internal and external reporting, forecasts, analysis, and presentations.
- Launch new affinity partners on the Outdoor Vehicle Buying Platform.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong background in the following areas: Business Development, Analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Strategy, and Project Management
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task, remain organized, adapt to shifting priorities, and complete work consistently by or before agreed upon deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, finance, or any other analytical discipline
- 1-3 years’ work experience in business development, account development, digital marketing, SEO or corporate strategy
- Ability to extract and analyze data to identify opportunities or inefficiencies, and experience in presenting such findings to a senior-level audience
- Experience with a range of marketing tactics, including but not limited to digital, social, email, print
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to present analysis and results to senior management
- Experience in building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders across organizational and departmental boundaries
- Strong proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVE:
- Ability to analyze and dissect data through google analytics (or similar tool) and develop accompanying strategies
- Technical aptitude; you speak the language and can interface with our product and engineering teams
- Experience in automotive, powersports, RV, marine or technology
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Google Analytics, etc.) and Salesforce
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package, with paid vacations and holidays