As an email developer, you will be responsible for creating HTML-based emails, conducting campaigns, creating customer journeys utilizing approved tools and templates and building communications from scratch. Developing dynamic content using scripting languages and completing graphic production tasks such as slicing images, optimizing for email. This role represents significant ownership and influence over strategy and execution of our organizations email policy, best practices, and management.
- Design, code, test, and debug ad hoc email sends and large email campaigns.
- Develop and modify responsive email and email templates.
- Participate in nurture program strategy and execution.
- Monitor reputation, engagement, inbox placement, and blacklists across all domains and IPs.
- Knowledgeable on DNS settings for SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records.
- Develop highly complex and customized email campaigns.
- Apply dynamic content rules and configure link tracking.
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Contribute to client meetings where email best practices and strategy are being communicated.
- Interacting with DNS managers within client organizations to coordinate sending domain setup.
- Finding ways to solve difficult problems using initiative
- Identifying ways to continually improve and refine processes
- Contributing wherever necessary to help the team reach its goals
- Participate is Agile development using SCRUM and KANBAN
3+ years front-end development experience, specifically email development.
Solid understanding of UI standards and trends across all devices, platforms, and email providers.
Working development experience using C# .NET and Razor syntax.
Able to convert design files into files/assets using Photoshop or similar editors.
QA and A/B testing skills.
Working knowledge of SQL is preferred, but not required.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
401k with employer match
Full benefits package, paid vacations, and holidays
Casual dress code