Inside Sales Representative
DescriptionThe Inside Sales Representative will focus on new customer acquisition. This position involves emailing/calling potential clients, client business referrals, and/or web leads. Provides prospective customers with information about all services offered. Works with prospective customers to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. This individual must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to generate sales interest and increase revenue.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and sales representatives to generate sales for the company
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database by researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Research and qualify accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Master the features and benefits of the company’s services and technical platforms
- Perform effective online presentations and demos to prospects
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative for further development and closure
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performanceand sales metrics
Requirements of the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-years professional experience
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Comfortable making cold calls daily
- Demonstrated successful experience writing proposals and creating presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced with Marketing Automation
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience in the Powersports, RV and Marine space a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan:
- Note AVALA covers 100% of employee’s medical and dental insurance.
- AVALA also offers insurance for dependents and/or family coverage. That coverage is employee funded.
- Vision insurance is employee funded.
- 401K- Currently offers a 3% match
- You will have 3 weeks of PTO each year, accrued monthly at 10 hours a month.
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Birthday day off