Rollick is looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated and organized individual that ultimately will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all transactions. Our ideal applicant would be a self-starter who will be invested in our organization and represent the company in a positive manner to our clients. We are looking for an upbeat individual to fit with our fast-paced company.
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include creating client invoices, entering payables into the system, following up on past due invoices, pulling reports.
We would like a person who has an accounting degree and a background in the day to day accounting process. Must be proficient with Excel, QuickBooks Online.
- Create client invoice
- Enter payables into the system for payment
- Work with excel spreadsheets
- File Accounting documents and contracts
- Assist with other day to day accounting functions
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, Bill.com, specifically Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks Online)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Motivated and positive
- Exceptional time management and strong multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
401k with employer match
Full benefits package, paid vacations, and holidays
Casual dress code