Dealer Support Representative
At Rollick, we are committed to bringing a better Powersport, Boat and RV purchase experience for buyers and sellers. We are driven by innovation and committed to creating a more transparent buying process for recreational vehicles. We are bringing game changing technology to the industry that will benefit consumers, dealers and OEM’s. Our team of people are the heart of our company who will be responsible for making our vision a reality.
We understand that our culture is paramount to success so we are creating an exciting casual workplace where our team can collaborate with each other and enjoy open communication. Rollick Outdoor will be helping move an industry forward and we are looking for a team that wants to influence that change. We value the entrepreneurial spirit and encourage employees to take ownership of both their projects and their careers.
Dealer Support Representative
Rollick was built on bringing differentiated pricing to customers in the recreational vehicle industry. Its unique technology allows members of large Affinity groups to receive upfront transparent pricing certificates and special member discounts. Our Dealer Development Team is looking for ambitious hires to onboard new dealers, maintain existing relationships and ensure our customers get the best experience available.
The Partner Support Representative will be responsible for the ongoing support and success of our Dealer Network. This role will work closely with the Dealer Sales Team to provide exceptional service and support to our Partners.
- Manage the daily support of a group of accounts based upon an assigned territory
- Work with and support the Dealer Sales Team to successfully onboard new dealers to ensure all action items on accounts are completed
- Work with Content Management Team to create campaigns and new content
- Monitor and maintain core metrics on the accounts to include pricing, profiles, usage of Rollick Management Console
- Ensure that integration and the core data flow is working and effective
- Follow up on any calls to action or alerts on account based on core account criteria
- Assist and train dealers on an ongoing basis on best practices
- Ongoing communication as needed with new products and services rolled out to our Dealer Network
- Focus on retaining Dealers and helping Dealers maximize results
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Rollick management team for continuous improvement of our product offering
- At least 2 years of account management, training or like experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, and customized CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Customer fixated with active listening skills
- Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles
- Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
- Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
- Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
You are eligible for all Rollick employee benefits, including medical and dental healthcare coverage, retirement plans, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, business travel accident insurance and a variety of additional offerings when and if they are made available. You will be entitled to 10 PTO days each calendar year until such time as you will be eligible for more under the Company's vacation policy. Your vacation and personal days will be pro-rated for the balance of this year. All employee benefit plans, programs and policies are subject to modification, and the company may, in its sole discretion, modify and/or cease making such employee benefit plans, programs and policies available.